"Halbzeit Klassik" for children from 9 years old
„Halbzeit Klassik“ (half-time classical music) is aimed at children who want to attend the symphony concert with their parents, friends, or acquaintances, but for whom a whole concert programme is still too long.
While the adults attend the concert from the beginning, the young concert attendees in the Green Room on the ground floor get close to the fantastically beautiful D Minor Symphony by the French composer César Franck (1822–1890), which is played in the second half of the concert. Together with music educators and orchestra members, they explore the moods of the work, listen to live melodies, experiment with musical elements and can also enquire about orchestral work in general.
After the recess, the well-prepared children will visit the second half of the concert together with their adult companions this season on March 1, 2020 at the Philharmonie Berlin.
- € 5 for children and € 15 for one accompanying person per child
- Limited allocation of seats
- Registrations will be processed in the sequential order they are received
- Other accompanying people will pay the full ticket price in category III (€ 42)
- The event will take place in German language
Tickets for “Halbzeit Klassik” are available at the RSB visitor service.